Okay…here are ten resolutions for my thirtieth year (people with less exciting birthdays call these “New Year’s Resolutions”):
- Visit Las Vegas and, while there, take a road trip to Los Angeles.
- Pay off debt. I’ll need to look at this more closely, but I want to stick an actual percentage to this soon.
- Stop saying “Don’t hate me ’cause you ain’t me.” I’m pretty sure the ship sailed on this one a while ago, and now it’s time for me to move on as well.
- Limit my tv consumption by only using Netflix for six or fewer months out of this year.
- Read at least two books per month – one fiction and one non-fiction.
- Visit Savannah.
- Put my townhouse on the market to gauge response (if nothing else…).
- Lose weight. Everyone has this on their list (well, probably everyone that makes a list) but I actually need to do this.
- Send someone a letter (the stamped kind, not the virtual kind) when I think of them. Sub-resolution: Keep stamps around so that I have one when I need it.
- Make the most of 30. This isn’t really measureable, but I’ll try to report on the progress…